Veg Lasagne - Preeti Prasad
- 3 lasagne sheets
- 1 cup corn
- 1cup chopped capsicum
- 1cup grated paneer
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
- pasta sauce
- Sriracha sauce
- Take a pan. Add 2 tsp of oil and shallow fry all the veggies and paneer except cheese.Fry for 5 mins.
- Add the sriracha sauce and salt to taste and switch off the flame. Take a oven safe glass dish.Grease the bowl.
- Spread pasta sauce generously.Place a lasagna sheet on top. Add one layer of veggies. Place another lasagne sheet on top. add all the veggies on the top.
- Place the lasagne sheet.Spread the pasta sauce generously. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Pre heated oven at 180C for 10 mins.
- Place the dish in the pre heated oven and bake for 30 to 35 mins. Insert a fork to check.If the sheets are softened they come out clean.If not keep it for another 5 to 10 mins.
- The pasta sauce i used had chuncks of tomato and mushroom. So i have not added tomato to the veggies. Enjoy.