Sprouted Moong Dosa Rolls - Shreela Sasidharan
- Dosa batter
- Red chutney
- Sprouted moong sabzi
Cook sprouted moong.after applying little salt in cooker ..only 1 whistle. .drain any liquid ..allow to cool thouroghly. .or else sabzi will become mushy ( pls do not throw away the liquid ..to b used in any curry being prepared as it's full of nutrients )
- Heat kadai + oil +curry leaves + onions + garlic + ginger ...all CF
- Fry well till sides of onions turn light brown...
- Next add 1 tomato CF.
- Fry for a few mins.
- Add +haldi pd + sambhar pd .
- Fry for a few mins..sprinkle little water so that everything gets bended..that's all ..as its not a gravy dish so it will b dry.
- Mix in the boiled moong.
- Chk n adjust salt
- Now keep on slow fire fir sometime till well done
- Mix n remove from gas.
- Sabzi ready
- Onions ...preferably shallots + Kashmiri red chillies + a wee bit of tamarind n few curry leaves....Fry in little oil n grind to a fine paste ..Add salt to taste n mix..Tangy coz of tamarind. N spicy red chutney ready in a jiffy.
- While serving mix in a little oil
For making these dosas
- Heat Dosa Tawa..
- Spread dosa batter.
- When almost crisp..spread red chutney all over.
- Next spread sprouted moong sabzi above the red chutney .
- Roll into barrel shape..Roll
- Cut diagnally..so as to get 4 equal pieces..
- Can serve with abv Red chutney