Methi Chicken - Prasad Naik
- Marinate Chicken Pcs in 1 cup curd, 1/2 tsp Haldi, 2tsp Garam Masala, 2 tsp Garlic paste, 1 tsp Ginger paste, 1 tsp Salt.
- Keep for minimum 4 hrs or overnight in fridge is desired. Take Kadhai,
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry 4 big slit Onions till brown. Add 3 chopped Tomatoes, 5 Garlic pods, 1/2 inch Ginger, 5 Cashew nuts, 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder, 2 tsp Garam Masala saute for 5 minutes and grind to fine paste.
- In a Vessel 2 tbsp oil to be heated, add 1/2 cup Dry Kasoori Methi, 2 Tejpatta, 2 Badi Elaichi, 4 Choti Elaichi, 1inch Cinnamon, 5/6 Cloves, 5/6 Black Pepper Corn & saute till it leaves its Aroma.
- Add Marinated Chicken in it and mix well.
- Put a lid on and let the Chicken cook in the manation juice. The chicken would soak the juices and would become dry with marination coating on pcs.
- Add Onion Tomato paste and saute for 2 min and adjust the consistancy by adding the water as per your requirement.
- Take one boil. Gas off. Methi Chiken is ready to serve.