Sprouted Moong Parathas - Shreela Sasidharan
Sprouted moong sabzi
- Cook sprouted moong.after applying little salt in cooker ..only 1 whistle. .dra in any liquid ..allow to cool thouroghly. .or else sabzi will become mushy ( pls do not throw away the liquid ..to b used in any curry being prepared as it's full of nutrients
- Heat kadai + oil +curry leaves + onions + garlic + ginger ...all CF
- Fry well till sides of onions turn light brown...
- Next add 1 tomato CF.
- Fry for a few mins.
- Add +haldi pd + sambhar pd .
- Fry for a few mins..sprinkle little water so that everything gets bended..that's all ..as its not a gravy dish so it will b dry.
- Mix in the boiled moong.
- Chk n adjust salt
- Now keep on slow fire fir sometime till well done
- Mix n remove from gas.
- Sabzi ready
- Knead atta with little whole jeera , ajwain , little haldi , oil n salt to taste.
- Roll out into Roti rounds place reasonable qty of stuffing on one rolled out roti.
- Spread stuffing all over.
- Cover with n another roti.
- Seal edges..n fry on both sides ..drizzling oil on the sides.