Green Chicken - Prasad Naik
- Marination : 1kg Chicken Pcs, 2tsp Garam Masala, 2tsp Garlic Paste, 1 Lime Juice, 1tsp Salt. Mix Well and keep aside for min 1 hour.
- Green Masala : 3 Cups of Chopped fresh Coriander,1/2 Cup Chopped Mint, 5 Pods of Garlic, 1/2 inch Ginger, 2 Big Onions, 2 inch Cinnamon , 2-3 Cloves, 5 Cardamom, 10 Black Paper Corn. Grind all the ingredient by adding water and make a fine paste.
- In a pressure cooker take 2 tbsp of oil and heat it. Add 2 Tejpatta. Then Add Green masala, saute till it gives an Aroma.
- Add Marinated Chicken and sauté for 10 minutes till the masala is coated on Chicken and Chicken pcs colour changes.
- Add 4 glasses of water and lid the pressure cooker. It Takes 3 whistles to cook the chicken well. Put off the Gas, let the pressure gets released on its own.
- Your Green Chicken is ready to serve with Steam Rice, Chapati or Tastes best with Bhakri.