Kesar Bapa Doi - Nutan Shenoy Kini
- Blend together 1 cup thick curd, 1 cup whole milk n a tin of condensed milk with an electric hand blender till frothy.
- Now add kesar (optional) n cardamom powder. Pour it in a mould leaving enough space for it to rise.
- Seal tightly with aluminium foil so that neither water nor steam percolate inside. Pour water in a cooker. Place the dish in it. Place the mould inside. Close the cooker with lid. PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE WHISTLE ON.
- Place on hi flame till steam starts coming out of the vent. Then place on sim for 25 min. Put off flame.
- Open the cooker once its cool enough. Let the mould cool. Drain all excess water. Let the bhappa doi cool. Cut into pieces.
- Garnish with pista, almonds, cashew roughly powdered and a few strands of saffron. Chill in refrigerator and serve.