Mango Leather Sheets - Preethi Prasad
- Pulp of 1 mango
- 2 tsp sugar (i added this as the mango was a little sour)
- Blend them together to a fine paste.
- Pre heat the oven at 190C for 10 mins.Grease the baking tray lightly.Uniformly spread the puree.Place the tray in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 mins.Check the centre and the toothpick should come out clean.If not keep it for 10 more mins.
- As it was hot from the oven ,i folded it into 4 folds and cut it into 4 pcs.
- It looks like it is stuffed but it is not.