Mandeli Bhujana - Prasad Naik
- First clean and wash Mandeli and apply Salt and Lime on it and keep for 10 minutes and then Rince it of with water.
- Keep aside till curry is ready. In a Vessal take 4 big Grated Onion (like a salli-Straight Cut), 2 tbsp of Oil, 4 tsp Garlic Paste, 2 tsp Garam Masala, 2 tsp Red Chill Powder, 1/2 tsp Haldi, Salt 1 tsp, Fresh Corriander fine chopped 1cup.
- Mix all this with your fingers by squzzing it gently. Put this Vessel on gas for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 glasses of water, 2tsp Imli paste and sauté till its boiled. Add Mandeli fish in boiling mix, put the lid on and put off the gas. Mandeli cooks fast.
- Do not overcook, as its very delicate fish. If overcooked it breaks and becomes messy. Garnish with more Fresh Chopped Coriander and enjoy Mandeli Bujana with Rice.