Big Stuffed Green Chillies - Tava Fry - Prasad Naik
- Slit the big mirchi in centre as shown in picture. Scrape the seeds off.
- Stuffing : 2 tbsp Besan, Crushed Roasted Peanuts, 2tsp Garam Masala, 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder, 2 tsp Jeera Powder, 2tsp Coriander Powder, 1 tsp Aamchur, 1tsp Haldi, 1tsp Salt, 1/2 cup chopped Fresh Coriander. Just mix without water and stuff in slit Big Green Chillies.
- Take a non stick Tava add 4 tbsp oil, add 4 Chopped Onion and 1 cup Fresh Coriander Chopped to be mixed well.
- If you have leftover stuffung, add that too and mix well with Onion / Coriander.
- Now keep the stuffed Mirchis on Tava and roll the mixture over it and keep the lid on and let the Mirchis cook well from all sides.
- This is not a crispy Stuffed Big Mirchi. It Remains soft after it gets cooked. If you want you can roll the stuff mirchi in Besan-Red Chilli Powder-Salt batter and deep fry it as shown in picture but I prefer soft and crunchy Big Stuff Mirchi.