Baked spinach corriander savoury biscuits - Preethi Prasad
- 1 cup Maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handfull of fresh corriander
- 10 spinach leaves
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tsp Til
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Milk to knead the dough
- Sieve flour,salt and baking powder together.
- Microwave the greens in a microwave for a minute.Blend them to a fine paste.
- Add this mixture to the sieved flour.Add butter ,til and mix well.Add milk gradually and knead the dough .It will be like chapati dough.
- Pre heat the oven at 180C for 10 mins.
- Shape the dough into desired shapes and bake it in the pre heated oven for 30 to 35 mins or till the top crust turns brown.