Chocolate Truffles stuffed and coated with dessicated coconut - Sandhya Kini Mayenkar
- 125gms white chocolate (chipped)
- ½ tsp Orange oil based essence
- 50 gms amul milk cream
- For Covering:
- 125gms dark chocolate
- Dessicated coconut
- Warm the milk cream in a sauce pan over low heat in a sauce pan, then add the chipped white chocolate and cook till the sauce thickens. Add the orange essence and little desiccated coconut and mix.
- Keep in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Then melt dark chocolate. Make balls of the mixture kept in the fridge. Dip there balls in the melted dark chocolate and roll in dessicated coconut. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours