Potato and Beans Stir Fry with Toasted Sesame seeds - Pratibha Rao
- Par boil the potatoes and blanch the beans.
- Toast the sesame seeds and keep aside.
- Heat oil. Add phanna of your choice. (I prefer garlic and broken red chillies)
- here I used saasam and hing, a bit of haldi.
- Then add the potato batons and stir on high till a little browned,add the beans. Keep stirring, add chilli flakes or powder. Salt. and sesame seeds.
- Lastly drizzle a tsp of honey . Stir briskly to coat the veggies.
- Switch off gas. Add a dash of lime. and it's done.