Aakhi Masoor Dal - Prasad Naik
- Soak Aakhi Masoor ovrnight in water. Drain off the water and keep aside
- In a pressure cooker 2 tbsp oil to be heated. Add Tejpatta, Dalchini & Shahi Jeera.
- Add 2 big chopped Onion, 1 chopoed Tomato, 2tsp Lasoon Paste, 1tsp Adrak Paste, 2tsp Red Cilli Powder, 2 tsp Garam Masala, 1/2 tsp Haldi and 1tsp Salt. Add Akhi Masoor by adding 4 glasses of water.
- Take 5 whistles on Pressure Cooker. Once it cooks add 2 pcs of Kokum.
- Once the Masoor Daal comes to Room Temperature add one cup whisked Curd and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh chopped Coriander and your Aakhi Masoor Daal is ready to serve.