Karela simlamirch carrot red chilli pickle - Preethi Prasad
- 2 Karelas slit
- 1 carrot slit
- 1 capsicum slit
- 1 Red chilli cut
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 3 tsp kuti lal mirch powder(add more if you want)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 3/4 tsp methi seeds roasted and powdered
- Cut the vegetables as shown in the pic.Heat 2 to 3 tbsp of oil in a pan.Add mustard seeds.
- Once they splutter add hing ,haldi,powdered methi.Add all the veggies and saute for 7 to 8 mins.
- Add chilli powder and salt to taste and mix well.Switch off the flame after 5 mins.Add lemon juice and mix well.