Mumbai Style Chicken Biryani - Prasad Naik
- 1 Kg Chiken pcs cleaned & washed.
- Masala For Marination: In a Vessel take one cup Curds add 1 packet of Laziza Bombay Biryani Masala, 1tbsp each of Garam Masala & Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 tsp of Salt as this Masala contains Salt. Mix well and apply to Chicken Pcs well, Keep for marination at least for 2 hrs.
- 4 Big Onions and 2 Tomatos to beStraight cut. Fry in 1tbsp of Oil till Onions are Brown and Tomatoes are soft. After it cools, grind it to Paste by adding one cup of water.
- In a Vessel add 1 tsp of oil, make it hot, add marinated chicken and Onion Tomato paste. Cook till Chicken is cooked. Do not make a consistancy as curry but keep it like soft batter. ★ Make Basmati Rice of 2 cups and add Kesar mixed warm milk along with Rose water and drops ok Kevda.
- Make Onions Barista and Potato Cubes in Micro on Cook & Roast convection mode by applying little oil.
- For Dum grease the Vessal with Ghee and place Potato slices to avoid Rice getting Charred at the Bottom.
- Now place the rice at the Bottom and make 2 layers of Chicken, Onion Barista, Potato Cubes. Place the Dum Vessel on Tava with gas on by Sealing the lid with wheat flour roll. Keep it for 50 to 55 minutes and your Khusboodaar Biryani is ready to serve.