Cauliflower Soya Pepper Masala - Preethi Prasad
- 1 medium size cauliflower cut
- Few soya chunks/Tofu pcs
- 4 medium onions
- 2 big tomatoes
- Sriracha sauce
- 1.5 tsp sabji masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper roasted and coarsely ground
- Corriander to garnish
- 1/4tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- 3 garlic pods
- 1/2 boiled potato
- Marinate the cauliflower florets and soya/tofu with sriracha sauce ,amchur powder and sabji masala for an hour.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a wok.Add ginger and garlic.Roast for 2 secs.Add onions and coriander and roast till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and potato and saute till the tomatoes become mushy.
- Let it cool.Once cooled blend it to fine paste.
- Heat some oil in the same wok.Add jeera and haldi.Add the marinated veggie and soya.Roast it till they are a little soft and done.Add pepper powder salt to taste.Close the lid for 3 mins.Add the masala and let it simmer for 8 to 10 mins.Garnish with corriander and serve with hot phulkas or rotis.