Disguised idli paneer (with left over idlis) - Maya Bhat
- Cut left over idlis into beautiful cubes and keep aside..
- Heat oil in pan. Add jeera, greenchillies, finely chopped ginger and garlic. Then add finely chopped onions and saute till colour changes. Now add finely chopped tomatoes. Saute till tomato becomes mashy..
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and pav bhaji masala.add little water and mix well.squeeze little lemon juice to it. Add salt and sprinkle finely chopped corriander leaves ..
- Let it cook for few seconds..now finally mix the idli cubes with the masala..garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Add little pepper powder from the top..
- Now it will look like a paneer dish at sight..
- Disguised idli paneer is ready..