Daal with Radish (Mullya Cha Saar) - Prasad Naik
- Tuar Daal to be soaked overnight, wash, rinse and keep separate. Cut Radish-Mulli wedges and keep separate.
- Both Daal and Radish to be pressure cooked in separate vessel for 2 whistles.
- In a vessel heat 1tbsp of oil, 5 Green Chills Slit,1 tsp Methi Dana & Jeera each, 1/2 Tsp of Haldi, 2 tsp Grated Ginger.
- Put everything in oil and sauté. Add 4 glasses of water in daal which is rinse and kept, add the same in Tadka.
- Add Imli paste 2tsp, salt to taste and take one boil. Add Pressure cooked Radish- Mulli and Fresh Coriander Chopped. Take a second boil and put off the gas. Your Daal with Radish-Mulli is ready to serve.