Corn Palak - Prasad Naik
- Blanch Palak along with one Onion, 2 slit Green Chillis, 5 Pods of Garlic and 1/2 inch Ginger. After blanch drain the water off and grind the same to fine paste with Onion, Chillis, Ginger and Garlic.
- Take one packet of fresh Corn, Boil till soft and bring it to room temperature and keep aside.
- In a Vessel make a Tadka with 2 tbsp of Ghee, 2 Fine Chopped Onions, 2 Tejpatta, 2 small pcs of Cinnamon, 2 tsp of Garlic and 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Let fine chopped Onions become soft with its Ghee Aroma. Now add Boiled Corn, 2 tsp Coriander Powder, 2 tsp Garam Massla, 1 tsp Jeera Powder. Mix well and after 2 minutes add Palak blanched paste grounded with other ingridents.
- Add one cup of Water and 1 tsp of Salt. After one boil gas off and add 2 tbsp of Cream. Mix well and your Corn Palak is ready to serve.