Nutella Eggless Cake - Shyamala Shenoy
- In a bowl take 1 cup wheat flour/ all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder,1/4 tsp baking soda.
- In another bowl, take 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup warm milk. Beat well until sugar dissolves.
- To this add 1/4 cup oil n 2 tblespoon curd n mix. Add 3 tblespoon Nutella, 1 tsp vanilla essence, mix . Now add flour, Mix well. If required add some milk to get the batter consistency.
- Pour the batter into MW safe cake pan, fill til 1/4 ,then sprinkle some chocolate chips n spread 1 tblespoon Nutella(or howmuch ever u want ) n pour the remaining batter upon it .
- Place the pan in MW and bake in convention mode. Mine is done in 5 minutes.
- Time may vary from oven to oven. So pls check in between. Once done, let it cool, spread some Nutella on the top n decorate with gems or choco chips or with grated white chocolate