Tender Jackfruit (Fanas or Katahal) Bhaji - Prasad Naik
- Take tender Jackfruit and peel off the hard covering, cut into pcs and place it in a water to avoid becoming black.
- In a pressure cooker prepare a Tadka with 2 tbsp of oil, 4 long cut Onions, 2 Tejpattas & add Jackfruit cut pcs by removing them from water. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add 2 tsp of Garlic Paste, 1/2 tsp if Ginger Paste, 1/2 tsp of Haldi Powder, 2 tsp of Red Chili Powder, 2 tsp of Garam Massla, 1 tsp of Jeera Powder, 1 tsp of Coriander Powder & Grated Tomato.
- Mix well and add 2 Glasses of water. Close the presdure cooker lid and allow it to cook till 2 whistles.
- Gas off and let the pressure settle down. Open the lid with Great Aroma and enjoy your Raw Jackfruit Bhaji with Bhakri, Chapati or Paratha.