Chicken Kabab Curry - Prasad Naik
- Bought Readymade cooked chicken Kababs from cold storage shop, cut in two pcs as shown in picture, fried lightly on Tava and kept aside.
- In Kadhai heat 2 tsp oil and fry 4 Onions till brown and 2 Tomatoes till they are soft. Make paste out of it in a mixer.
- Tadka : Heat 2 tsp of oil add 2 Tejpatta, 5 Black Papper Corn, 2 Cloves , 2 tsp Garlic Paste, 1tsp Salt and sauté.
- Then add the Onion Tomato paste with 2 glasses of water. Add 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder and 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder for colour with 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Mix everything well and add Cut Chicken Kababs and take one boil for Kababs to soak the Flavour of Curry. Garnish with Fresh Coriander. Your Chicken Kabab Curry is teady to serve. This is a Zatpat Recipee in Non Veg.