Sabudana Poha Upma - Preethi Prasad
- 1 cup sabudana soaked for 30 mins
- 1 cup poha soaked for 15 mins
- 3 onions chopped length wise
- 3 green chillies slit and chopped
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 1 cup of roasted peanuts coarsely ground
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- juice of half lemon
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander
- Heat 3 tsp of oil in a pan. Add hing and jeera and saute for 1 min.Add haldi and green chilies. After 1 min add chopped onions and roast well for 10 mins.
- First add sabudana and roast till done. Later add the soaked poha and mix well. Add sugar and chopped coriander. Add.Add salt to taste and coarsely ground peanut powder. Mix well and saute for 5 mins.
- Switch off the stove. Add lemon juice and mix well.Garnish with sev and coriander and serve hot.