Bread Upama (Pavacha Sanza) - Prasad Naik
- Taka Bread (Pav) and break into small pcs with hand and keep aside.
- In a Kadhai heat up the oil and give a Bhagar-Tadka of Kadipatta, Rai, Green Chillies.
- Add 2 fine chopoed Onions and 2 fine chopped Tomatos. Let the Onions become translucent and Tomato soft.
- To have a for nice colour, add Haldi 1/2 tsp. Mix this with Bhagar-Tadka and add broken pcs of Bead.
- Mix well and keep a lid on Kadhai till Bread with steam becomes nicec and soft. Add 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Put off the gas and squeeze one Lime for Tangy taste. Your Bread Upma or Pavacha Sanza is ready to serve.