Bengoli Type Rahu (Sweet Water) Fish Curry - Prasad Naik
- Clean and wash fish pcs. Marinate for 30 minutes by applying Haldi/ Salt/Little Mustered Oil. Then fry the pcs in smoky Mustered Oil till Fish is fried nicely Brown.
- 5 green chillies, 4tsp Khaskhas (Poppy Seeds),5 pods of Garlic, 1/2 inch Ginger to be grounded in mixer to fine paste.
- Tadka : Heat the mustered oil to smoke and then reduce the gas flame. Add 4 Onions slit, 2 tsp Panch Puran mix, 1tsp Rai, 2 fine chopped Tomatoes,1tsp salt, 1cup fresh coriander fine chopped,2 tsp Garlic paste.
- Sauté and mix well. Add Grounded Paste, add 1/2 tsp of Haldi,1tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder and sauté till oil is separated from the mix.
- Add 4 Glasses of water or as the consistency of curry you want, add Fried fish and take one boil. Gas off and your Bengoli style Sweet Water Fish Curry is ready to serve.