Sunday 20 July 2014

Biscuit Canepes



Biscuit Canepes a yummy starter for any parties ...u can make it on thin toast /crackers/ lil thicker chips too.I used 50/50 Indian biscuit.It has to be assembled last min.Topping of ur choice or likes...I have added raw salad mixed with thick curds(hung would be better I did this last min just after I read todays theme so no time to hang the curds)...topped with mint and coriander raita (spicy) and sev to give that extra taste. I HAVE put a carrot slice on top of every biscuit so that the topping fluids if any wont seep or soften the biscuits.....u can put lettuce or cheese slice too to avoid direct contact of topping with the biscuit .But when had as a whole...its nice crunchy chewy chatpata and yum,....just like ur chats with a twist .U can add cheese olives fresh fruit pieces etc.Choice is urs...enjoy this one while its still crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment