Eggless butterless Zebra cuppies - Preethi Prasad
- 1 cup Maida(250 gms)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- (Below mentioned ingredients to be added to chocolate batter)
- 2.5 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Mix sugar,oil,milk,warm water,Vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Sieve the flour,baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter.Divide this batter into 2 equal parts.Keep one part plain and to the other part add cocoa powder,sugar and warm water and mix to form a smooth batter.Use seperate laddle for both the batters.
- Grease the muffin tray.First pour a spoon of white batter.On top pour a spoon of chocolate batter.Again pour a spoon of white batter.swirl only in the centre with a spoon from top to bottom.
- Pre heat the oven at 190 C for 10 mins.Place the muffin tray in the preheated oven and bake for
- 30 mins.Check with a toothpick,if it comes out clean it is done.