Paneer Afgani - Jyoti Nayak Kamath
- Dry Roast 3 Tablespoon of pine nuts,soak 10 cashew nuts in warm water.chop one medium onion and one medium tomato .
- Keep some oil fry the onion,tomato,1 teaspoon of jeera,2 green chillies,3 cardamom,3 cloves,and 2 teaspoon of saunf.then make a fine paste of above all ingredients.
- Shallow fry the Panneer cubes and put them in water,squeeze out the water so that they become nice and absorb the gravy well.
- In a kadai,keep some oil,add one onion sliced and fry till pink,add the ground paste and fry for some time,add haldi powder,chilly powder and a pinch of garam Marsala,add 1/2 cup of milk to thin the gravy.
- Once the gravy starts boiling add the Panneer and mix well,let it simmer for 3 mins ,then add a teaspoon of crushed kasoori methi as garnish and flavour.