Coorgi Egg Curry - Jyoti Nayak Kamath
- Hardboil 4 eggs ,deshell and cut into halves, for accompaniment you can add cut and boiled cayote squash or potatoes
- For the gravy,grind to a fine paste half grated coconut with 4 green chillies,2 teaspoon jeera and 5 garlic flakes
- Cook the paste with required water and when it is boiling add the cut eggs and squash pieces.in a Kadai keep some oil add one medium onion finely chopped.
- Fry till nice and pink,to this add one medium tomato finely chopped fry till mushy,add chilly powder,haldi powder,coriander powder and a pinch of garam masala and fry well.
- Add this mixture to the boiled gravy,mix well and serve with ghee rice or rotis